Beatriz Pessoa released the music video for the song “Dente D’Ouro” today. Recorded at the sumptuous Palácio do Grilo, in Lisbon, the video, directed by Daniel Mota and Maria Bicker, takes on a noir aesthetic where the artist assumes several characters.
“Dente D’Ouro”, written by Marcelo Camelo, Momo e Wado is part of Beatriz Pessoa’s latest album of originals, PRAZER PRAZER, released in March this year. The theme refers to the country/folk universe, with lyrics with a markedly masculine slant, which gains new contours and meanings in the simultaneously sweet and powerful voice of Beatriz Pessoa.
- Directed by Maria Bicker and Daniel Mota
- Make-up Ana Catarina Neves
- Diogo Rosa Hair (Atelier Chiado)
- Designers Madalena Veloso, Marques Almeida and Susana Bettencourt
- Styling Rita Alves
- Madalena Veloso Styling Assistance
- Production Production Force